Call us: +1 (718) 434-1700
or submit the form


Your Immigration Lawyer in Brooklyn

Do you dream of coming to the United States but need a visa? Do you need to hire an individual who needs a visa? Do you want to work in the United States legally? Do you want to get the best education in the United States? Do you want to legally open a business in the United States? Do you need help breaking down the US immigration laws? A professional immigration lawyer from Boyko & Associates will explain and assist you in your immigration issue. Remember that an experienced lawyer is your best investment because he/she will help you avoid any legal mistakes, save money, and change status. Our experienced staff enables us to work with various and numerous immigration cases and succeed. We provide multilingual legal services in English, Spanish and Russian. We do our best to communicate with our clients, use all provided information, and achieve the highest results. If you need an immigration lawyer in Brooklyn, Boyko & Associates law firm has your back.

Boyko Immigration Lawyers in Brooklyn. Why Us?

Boyko & Associates law firm stands for quality, integrity, and excellence in all legal services. We do everything possible to meet our clients’ expectations. We are known for our personal approach and care for each client. We provide prompt and professional representation of a big legal firm, together with a highly personalized approach of a small business. This integrity allows us to find valuable details, and represent our clients with great precision and care at a reasonable cost. In addition to that, we offer contingent fee contracts to our clients. If you sign a contingent fee contract, you will pay us only if your case is successful. If you need an immigration lawyer in Brooklyn, contact Boyko & Associates legal services today. Our legal firm combines professional immigration representation with deep commitment to each and every client. In our firm, experience and expertise go hand in hand with care and compassion.

Why You Need an Immigration Lawyer

The United States is a free country where any person has unlimited access to most services, including legal ones. Immigration laws are sometimes difficult to interpret and understand. Based on our experience, most people fail to follow all necessary procedures even if they have some judicial knowledge. If you want to increase your chances of getting a visa or changing your status (receive a refugee status, get an employment authorization, etc.), we highly recommend applying for professional help. Our staff has years of experience in providing a wide range of immigration services. Our immigration lawyers understand how to communicate with clients, how to break down the most difficult laws and cases, and how to use clients’ advantages and disadvantages for their benefit. Contact us to get started on your change of status process.

What Legal Services We Offer

Boyko & Associates law firm provides a wide range of legal services for immigrants and nonimmigrants. Including refugee and asylum services as well. Our staff is dedicated to helping all our clients. For Nonimmigrants

  • H1B visa. If you want to come to work in the United States, you need to apply for an H1B visa. Our firm provides support in filing all necessary documents and further registration in the United States. All you need to do is find an employer, and we will take care of the rest.
  • Blanket L petition. As a rule, blanket L petition is filed by a multinational companies that want to send its employee to work in the United States. The blanket L petition should be filed before getting the L1 visa.
  • L1 visa. If your company sends you to work in the United States, you need an L1 visa. The L1 visa specifications are rather difficult, and a candidate should comply with a long list of requirements, so it is important to hire a professional immigration lawyer. If you are going to New York, our Brooklyn services will fit you the best.
  • E1 visa. This visa is known as Treaty Trader visa. To get this visa, the alien should be engaged in principal trade between his/her country (only treaty countries comply) and the United States. Boyko & Associates law firm is experienced in getting E1 visas for our clients.
  • E2 visa. E2 visa, or so-called Investor visa. To get E2 visa, a candidate should have enough money to invest in the economy of the United States, as well as be willing to control his/her enterprise in the country through a managerial position. To note, it is preferred to file for an E2 visa inside the United States.
  • O1 visa. This visa is given to candidates who wish to temporarily live in the United States and possess extraordinary abilities in such fields as arts, business, entertainment, sciences, or sports. This visa can also be given to a candidate if he/she meets the requirements in terms of exchange of cultural traditions.
  • TN visa. TN visa is available for citizens of Canada and Mexico only because it is given under the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement. If your profession is recognized under this agreement and you meet the needed criteria, you can apply for this visa.
  • J1 visa. The goal of J1 visa is to promote cultural exchange between the United States and the rest of the world. Participation in any cultural exchange program allows the candidate to apply for this visa.
  • F1 visa. This visa is given to candidates that wish to study in the United States. The F1 application process can be very confusing anddifficult, we highly recommend hiring an experienced lawyer.
  • B1 visa. This visa is issued for business travelers who want to enter the United States in order to conduct negotiations, discuss business plans, purchases, and investments, attend meetings, conduct research, hire staff, etc. To note, B1 visa does not allow an individual to work. So it is prohibited to run a business, or be employed and paid by any company within the United States.
  • B2 visa. This visa (so-called ‘Visitor for Pleasure’ visa) is issued for tourists that can also be used for business trips. Contact us to learn the details.

If you want to learn more about nonimmigrant visas and possible nonimmigrant cases, contact us today. For Immigrants We represent our clients in the following, but not limited to, cases:

  • Employment-based petition. We offer help in filing immigrant visa petitions and supporting our clients for Priority Workers visas, Advanced Degree Professionals visas, Skilled Workers visas, Professionals visas, Labor Certification under PERM, etc.
  • Family-based petition. We offer support for Immediate Relatives and Family Preference categories.
  • Self-petition. We offer support for widows and widowers of United States citizens, as well as for spouses of abusive United States citizens and permanent residents.
  • Adjustment of Status.
  • Consular Process for Immigrant Visa overseas.
  • Immigration Court support (Removal of proceedings, advance parole,etc.)
  • Employment Authorization.

Naturalization The United States is a country that welcomes any immigrant who is willing to contribute to its prosperity with hard work and loyalty. Boyko & Associates law firm is ready to help these people become part of the world’s greatest nation. If you are an American resident and want to become a citizen, Boyko & Associates immigration lawyers are here to assist you. Contact us to learn the details. The process of naturalization is very delicate. In many cases, people need professional assistance. For instance, Boyko & Associates law firm helps people restore their claim to United States citizenship after they received a Certificate of Loss of Nationality, or receive citizenship through a spouse’s assignment, and many other cases. Refugees and Asylum Boyko & Associates staff is passionate about helping people, we are sure that any person whose rights are violated in his/her home country can come to the United States and seek asylum. Our immigrant protection unit has the most experienced lawyers who do their best to communicate with their clients, find out all necessary details, and make strong cases so that the US Immigration Court would grant a refugee or asylum status to our clients. If you look for immigration lawyers in Brooklyn, contact our Brooklyn office. We will help you and your family to safely move to the United States. With us your case will be accepted and reviewed fast. Contact us to learn more. Boyko & Associates law firm has been dedicated to helping people come, stay, and remain in the United States for many years. Our immigration lawyers and attorneys are ready to represent each and every client. For years our immigration office in Brooklyn has been a legal hub. We are known among old and new immigrants as professionals who know what they are doing. Boyko & Associates is a different kind of law firm. Outstanding immigration representation is what we are. Deep commitment to all our clients is what we have. High quality legal services is what we offer. Choose Boyko & Associates law firm and you will not be disappointed.

  • Everyone has slipped and fallen at some point – it’s just a fact of life. Sometimes, it happens because of mere distraction or lack of attention. But other times, it’s due to negligence of others. Contact Boyko & Associates to find out how you can get compensated for your injury.

  • Everyone has slipped and fallen at some point – it’s just a fact of life. Sometimes, it happens because of mere distraction or lack of attention. But other times, it’s due to negligence of others. Contact Boyko & Associates to find out how you can get compensated for your injury.
  1. 1
  2. 2
Map and Contact
Contact us
3011 Furragut Road
Brookyn NY 11210

Tel.: (718) 434-1700
Fax.: (718) 434-8953
error: Content is protected !!